UPDATED : MAY 11, 2020
Dear Venezia’s Pizzeria Family,
We want to thank you all so much for your support and understanding over the past weeks as we shifted our operations in response to COVID-19.
We have been closely monitoring the situation, and in line with government recommendations, we are excited to announce the opening of our dining rooms on Tuesday, May 12 with comprehensive safety measures in place.
Below are our updated operations that have been implemented to make dining at Venezia’s as safe as possible:
- Limited Dine-in: As of Tuesday, May 12, we are open daily for limited dine-in from 10:30am-9pm. Our dining room is operating at 50% capacity and tables are spread out to allow for social distancing. Party sizes are limited to no more than 10.
- Pickup: We are welcoming guests inside our stores to get pickup orders instead of waiting for an employee to bring it out curbside. As temperatures rise, this keeps our employees safe from the heat, and helps us streamline our operations to provide the best experience for you.
- Delivery: We still offer delivery like normal and contactless delivery by request. Please add gratuity at the time of order to minimize touch points.
- Social Distancing While in Line: There are markings on the floor six feet apart to indicate where to stand in line and separate lines for dine-in and pickup.
- New Technology: We are utilizing new technology for dine-in and takeout orders. To limit congregating, you may be asked to wait in your car if we are at capacity, and notified via text message when your table or order is ready.
- Payment: We encourage pre-payment when ordering over the phone and are not requiring signed credit card slips to minimize touch points.
- Limiting Shared Items: Condiments, silverware and cups/lids will not be on the tables or counters for self-serve. We will provide individual cheese and pepper packets, disposable silverware, and cups/lids with your individual order. Instead of reusable menus, disposable menus are available, or customers can view our digital menu screens.
- Plexiglass Barriers: Plexiglass barriers are installed at the registers and order pickup counters to protect both guests and employees.
- Staff Precautions: Our employees wear masks and gloves and are practicing diligent hand washing. Employees are temperature checked and screened for symptoms and are instructed to stay home if feeling ill.
- Cleaning: We are frequently and thoroughly sanitizing tables, booths, chairs, door handles, bathrooms, counters, payment readers, hot sauce bottles and other often touched surfaces, and using cleaning products that are approved to kill similar viruses.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available for guests and employees.
- Alcohol*: 6-packs of beer and bottles of our wine-on-tap are available for delivery and pickup with food orders. Dine-in customers can enjoy beer and wine by the glass.
*Beer and wine cannot be provided without accompanying food on delivery or pickup orders. Valid ID must be provided.
We look forward to serving you and thank you for supporting your local restaurants!