What you need to know:
When fundraising with Venezia’s, giving back to the community is simple. Whether you’re representing a kids’ sports club, school, charitable organization, or any other cause, we’ve got you covered. And if you tag our social media accounts when promoting your fundraiser, we’ll even help by cross promoting your posts!
Before scheduling your fundraising event, here are a few simple guidelines:
- Fundraisers are only available Monday through Thursday, typically between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- You’ll receive 15% of the revenue generated from your fundraiser.
- Fundraising revenue will be mailed out approximately 7-10 days upon event completion.
- You must have a minimum of 20 orders to receive your fundraising revenue.
- Beer and wine purchases are included.
- Orders must be dine-in or take-out only. Delivery orders are not included.
- Coupons, discounts, and daily specials cannot be applied. Slice Specials are accepted, however.
- Event fliers must be pre-approved by Venezia’s management.
- Guests must present the approved flier, or say “pizza night,” for the sale to count towards your generated revenue.
Ready to get started?
Our fundraisers are a special way we like give back to organizations within the communities we call home. But we can’t do it without you! If you’re ready to schedule your organization’s next fundraising event, simply fill out the form below to get started. See, what did we tell you? Our fundraising process is as easy as pie – pizza pie that is.